A course designed to help new freelance writers turn their writing hobby into cold, hard cash - in one month or less! Already a freelance writer? Cool, this course can help you level-up too!
Gina Horkey is a married, millennial mama to two precocious toddlers from Minnesota. Additionally, she’s a professional writer and online business marketing consultant with a decade of experience in the financial services industry. Gina enjoys helping other freelance writers and virtual assistants gear up to quit their day jobs and take their side hustles full-time via her website, Horkey HandBook.
- Lesson 1: Should You Use a Pen Name?
- Lesson 2: Do You Need a Proper Business?
- Lesson 3: Keeping Track of Your Financials
- Lesson 4: Bootstrapping 101
- Lesson 5: Setting Your Writing Rates
- Lesson 6: Invoicing Clients
- Lesson 7: What About Contracts?
- Lesson 8: Crafting a Memorable Bio
- Lesson 9: Do You Still Need a Resume?
- Module 2 Checklist
- Module 2 Enhanced Resources
- Module 2 Quiz